From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RSS actions - possible bug when changing contents of feed
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:07:02 GMT
>> Credit goes to Vassil - I'm just the bearer of good news. :->
> I haven't yet found a definite connection between the Scala bug and
> the feed scenario on ESME (couldn't reproduce it in simpler cases);
> and I'm not sure it's good news :)

Now I know it's good news, because the bug has been fixed 3 days ago
in Scala 2.8 and 2.7.x. I did some tests today and couldn't reproduce
the problem for a couple of hours, whereas before it occurred within
10-15 minutes.

Replace scala.version in pom.xml from 2.7.3 to 2.7.3-SNAPSHOT for now
to test it.