From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Memory leak?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:55:22 GMT
Is this 100k I'm seeing? This is not yet a reason to worry- a regular
IDE consumes much more usually ;-) Maybe the application hasn't
reached a threshold level to do a full GC. Let's give it more time and
check again (the app has been running for less than a day).

> Isn't going to help us on stax where there is no file system access.

The options provided enable logging to stdout/stderr, so should work.

> Have you seen the comments on the last ESME blog (http://blog.esme.us/results-esmes-first-load-test/)
and the latest stax blog (http://developer.stax.net/profiles/blogs/load-testing-on-stax) about
cloud-based performance issues? I'd add your comments there.

I checked these but haven't thought much about performance yet so can't comment.