From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject UI branch
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:45:59 GMT
Hi,

I am in dire need of a web UI for demo purposes.
I might have found a customer here in Norway for a pilot project, and
I would like to move as fast as possible before they discover other
services like Yammer.

I have therefore decided to create a branch and work with Mrinal on
making the web UI we started on last autumn run with the current
Apache code.
This does not in any way mean that Bill should stop his work, but as I
see it right now it is the fastest way for us to get a UI up and
running.

/Anne