From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: UI branch
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:03:35 GMT
Hi,

I forgot to mention this in my email.
We have planned to make a "hybrid" model, taking what we already have
and combining that with Bill's suggestions.
It won't make any sense at this point to introduce all of Bill's
suggestion into the design, because many of the features aren't ready
on the server-side yet. But what we for instance will do is to make
the right sidebar.

/Anne