From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UI] Other UI-related issues
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:30:19 GMT
Hi Bill,

thank you for your comments.
I suggest that, in order for the UI development to speed up, you
continue working on a UI spec as outlined in your comments.

I may not agree with everything, but more it is more important to get
a UI up and running, than to discuss details endlessly.
Will you be able to finish the spec in this sprint?

Regards,
Anne