From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iCLA email address?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:57:04 GMT
Hi,
I sent in my ICLA 6 days ago and I am still not on the list at
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

Is there something else I need to do?

Just as a suggestion, it might make sense to look into this full process
from an Apache perspective.  There's currently a huge hurdle to get over for
new contributors that might make sense for code contributions but which
seems much too large for design contributions and collaboration (e.g. the
wiki).

Ethan