From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RSS actions - possible bug when changing contents of feed
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:22:17 GMT
Looks to me like they they think the problem is now fixed in Scala trunk.  I
assume there will be some significant delay before this fix makes it into
ESME, but I'm happy to wait.  Thanks Vassil and Richard  for tracking this
down!

Ethan

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Hirsch, Richard <richard.hirsch@siemens.com