From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sprint 1 Results
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:31:36 GMT
Hi,

I really like the sprint email idea.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday sounds good. We still have calls Tuesdays
and Thursdays for those who would like to join.

I haven't had as much time as I though I would have for ESME.
I also had a feeling it was too much on the list, I didn't quite know
where to start, so I ended up not really starting at all.
The time I had available I had to use preparing for a very important
presentation this week Thursday which might lead to an investment.

/Anne