From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: UI branch
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:52:14 GMT
Hi,

I would like to make the suggestion that we use Bill's post ( http://www.mail-archive.com/esme-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00235.html
) as a foundation for the new branch. Take the best from Mrinal's UI and combine them with
Bill's ideas - definitely a winning combination.  I don't see a conflict between the two but
rather view them as complementary.

D.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anne Kathrine Petteroe [mailto:yojibee@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009 10:46
An: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: UI branch

Hi,

I am in dire need of a web UI for demo purposes.
I might have found a customer here in Norway for a pilot project, and
I would like to move as fast as possible before they discover other
services like Yammer.

I have therefore decided to create a branch and work with Mrinal on
making the web UI we started on last autumn run with the current
Apache code.
This does not in any way mean that Bill should stop his work, but as I
see it right now it is the fastest way for us to get a UI up and
running.

/Anne