From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: [UI] My update
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:42:41 GMT
o Do I have to physically mail the ICLA to Apache, or was faxing it
enough?
>> I think faxing is enough

o I need to discuss ideas for the end-user's view of the data model.
Is that best done by emailing to esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
(sounds awkward), or do we have a discussion board somewhere where
the various discussion threads will stay organized?

>> ESME-DEV discussions are probably best.

Richard:  I could enter goals directly into Jira, but would rather
have the goals vetted by the group first.  At present my (proposed)
goals are:  Define end-user data model.  Design initial web UI.
Once we have the data model, it might be useful to break down the UI
design task into functional areas, and prioritize those, so we can
have a roadmap for what would be included in successive versions of
the UI design.

>> Why don't you post your ideas and we can discuss them.

D.