From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Twitter RESTful API
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:24:32 GMT

 There is already a description (in the Google Code) from Mrinal on how to do this
D.
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Vassil Dichev [mailto:vdichev@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Februar 2009 08:41
An: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Twitter RESTful API

> Re Problem with "api" - that means if we switch to "api" for twitter api access then
we will have conflicts with our those existing clients using own rest api.  What about making
the ESME REST API Url configurable -  just like you did for the twitter api URL.  It defaults
to "api" but you can change it if you want. Then you get set it to "esme_api" to distinguish
the two. This would also provide more flexibility.

Good idea, it crossed my mind actually, but then we have to also make
sure our own ESME desktop clients are configurable as well.