From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: ESME board report is due February 11th
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:16:33 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> ...I've started our report for February. The report is due in 5 days.
I'll be
> on vacation next week, so someone else is going to have to follow up
on it....

Thanks for this, and have fun on vacation ;-)

Note that an important point to report on is "the project's top 2 or 3
things to resolve prior to graduation", do people have suggestions for
this? Feel free to edit http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2009
directly.

>The activity on this list is relatively low, in my opinion, are things
>still happening elsewhere?

Things still happen n on twitter and ESME blog. We try and move most
things on to the mailing list as much as possible.

>That's not necessarily bad at this point, but that might be one thing
> to improve before graduation: bring everything here, discussions,
> docs, code, etc. I assume the Google Code project will be made
> inactive at some point, do you guys have plans for this?

Google Group is now inactive regarding the ESME server but still used
for the ESME clients.

Good point about moving everything to  mailing list - I've added it to
the February Report

-Bertrand