From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject Twitter Clients (AIR, iPhone, ping.fm, etc.) working with ESME
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:02:14 GMT
Don't know whether people have been watching the twitter traffic / ESME blog or not.

Just wanted to let the list know that we now have a variety of new clients accessing ESME
now. We are using clients that call laconi.ca systems and redirecting them to ESME.

Very cool. Thanks to Vassil (and other extended team members for acting as guinea pigs / testers)
for moving us forward.

D.