From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Next Sprint
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:01:25 GMT
I think breaking down the tasks is a great idea!
Smaller Jira tasks go much better together with our hybrid Jira-sprint
model way of working.
The same goes for the web UI, for instance "Partial Implemenation of
User Interface (UI) for the first sprint (Web Interface)" -> I will
break that into smaller tasks later.

/Anne