From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: RE: The ESME to-do list
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 02:38:36 GMT
David et al, some questions:

o How does a sprint work?

o What is a sprint-planning call?

o How do I participate (I assume I'm supposed to)?

o You gave a date, but what time of day (and in what timezone)?

o Do we know yet what the goals are for the UI?

o It's been mentioned recently in one of the emails that there were
some (presumably important) features missing from my UI write-up.
Are those the thing I mentioned as being unfinished, or are there
other things I didn't cover?  And if so, can someone give me a list?

o Any guidance/guesses on how Mrinal, Anne and I should split up the work?

o What's the status of the installation, administration, maintenance,
troubleshooting, etc. UIs?

o I see on the CC list "esme-dev@incubator.apache.org".  Am I on this
list?  Am I supposed to be?

o What if I want to change my email address on this list - how do I do that?

o Do we all get Apache foundations email addresses we're supposed to
monitor?  If so, what's mine and what are the access parameters?

o What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything.... ;-)

--Bill