From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: AW: [UI] Suggestions for Mrinal
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:09:37 GMT
@Dick--

I read the use cases on the ESME blog long ago.  I don't remember
them being that useful at the time; maybe because they seemed pretty
obvious and basic.

At present what would be useful would be a list of functionality that
you want to be sure doesn't get missed.  Don't need a formal
presentation, just a description of each need or objective.

What do you think?

--Bill

At 8:48 AM +0100 1/19/09, Hirsch, Richard wrote:
>@Bill
>
>Do you need support with use cases for the UI? I created some use
>cases for the original UI (
>http://blog.esme.us/the-origins-of-esme-selected-use-cases/) why
>don't you see if this a format that you like and if the selected use
>cases help you. They might be outdated but I think they provide some
>indication of where we are going.
>
>D.

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com