From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why aren't all SVN commits in Jira?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:17:27 GMT
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> There have been other subversion commits in the SVN trunk (for example,
> Vassil's actions, etc.) but they aren't visible in Jira
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME?report=com.atlassian.jira.pl
> ugin.ext.subversion:subversion-project-tab). What do we have to do to
> make them appear in Jira as well?

The link to JIRA does seem to work, as you can see at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-2 (use the "all" display
option), my http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=727325
commit is visible there.

Committers must be careful to start their svn log messages with the
JIRA issue id, like "ESME-2 - initial website..." in that example.

-Bertrand