From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME Loadtest results for your review
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:28:08 GMT
Daniel,
If the build was against Scala 2.7.2, there's a problem.  2.7.2 has a
reference leak related to Scala Actors (Actors sit underneath most of ESME).
 Scala 2.7.3 fixes the problem and will likely be released this week.

Thanks,

David

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp