From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: The ESME to-do list
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:21:45 GMT
Folks,

Sorry about the delay in wrapping this thread up.  As some of you know, I'm
writing a technical book (I'll let you know title and subject once APress
accepts the manuscript and makes the book public, but you all can probably
figure it out) and the first three chapters were due 1/5.

Based on the volunteers, etc., Here's the work-team list:

   - Bill will lead the UI efforts and work with Mrinal and Anne on the Air
   and HTML clients.
   - I'll work with Vassil on REST API, internal msg routing, access
   control, and plugins.  Any assistance Darren can lend would be appreciated.
   We'll divy up the work and designs among us.
   - Darren will work on search (you did volunteer for this didn't you?)
   - I'll work on federation

Let's do a sprint from 1/12-1/30 (three weeks) with a sprint-planning call
Thursday (1/8) or Friday (1/9).

How does that sound?

Thanks,

David