From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Big checkin
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:37:30 GMT
I'm pretty sure that the contents of the Message JSON objects does not give
all the information necessary to render them in the UI (e.g., complete
information about the user that posted the message).
Let's iterate in terms of additional information necessary, server-side
parsing/digestion of the XML, etc.

Also, over time, it would be cool to build up a browser-side set of messages
so ESME has more and more of a GMail feel to it.

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp