From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Publically editable wiki
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:06:02 GMT
Hello Bertrand, Daniel,

It would be beneficial for the ESME team if we have a world-editable
wiki, at least for the time being. Some of the contributors are still
sorting out issues with the ICLAs (e.g. Richard Hirsch), so can't edit
the Confluence wiki at cwiki.apache.org.

I am confused at this point what is possible- Daniel mentioned that
the MoinMoin wiki is world-editable, while Bertrand pointed out there
could be a public Confluence wiki too (indeed this is the case with
SLING). What are the differences between the two and what are the
restrictions? Do you have any recommendations for one or the other?

Lastly, if a publically editable Confluence wiki is not a good choice
for ESME, how can I volunteer for maintenance of the ESME MoinMoin
wiki? Is writing a short letter to the infrastructure team enough?

Thanks in advance,
Vassil