From "Vassil Dichev" <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Merge of hooks-actions branch
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:14:19 GMT
I've merged the hooks-actions branch to trunk last night and
documented it today here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Actions

I took existing filters and actions from this document:
http://esmeproject.googlecode.com/files/actions.pdf

I intended to use the MoinMoin wiki.apache.org initially, so that
people without a submitted ICLA can contribute (e.g. Dick), but it
turns out we must request the creation of our own ESME space. It's
also an option for us to maintain our own wiki space, and I'm willing
to do it if we decide it makes sense (this also needs a request). OTOH
Bertrand mentioned that Sling are using a public Confluence wiki, so
it might not be required to have an ICLA to edit cwiki.apache.org
after all... I'm a bit confused at this point.

So, I'm done with major portions of 2 out of 3 of my Scrum tasks...
I'm cheating, of course, because this work was mostly ready before the
scrum started. Onto bug fixing and my third task now-
Twitter-compatible API for Twitter clients.

Have fun,
Vassil