From "Vassil Dichev" <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Minutes of Apache ESME Scrum call (15/01/2009)
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:23:30 GMT
> 8. Vassil: look at what other microblogging tools (Yammer, etc.) and
> what sort native functionality they offer which is external. The idea is
> to see what other functionality could be rolled into the action
> functionality

Some of the tasks involve documenting stuff and I have a question
regarding the wikis:

- What's the difference between wiki.apache.org and cwiki.apache.org?
- Where is it better to document ESME-specific functionality?
- How do I get edit rights for these wikis? I've already registered in both

I couldn't find information in the apache faq or in the wikis about this.

Vassil