From "Vassil Dichev" <vdic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: January Apache Incubator Report
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:19:51 GMT
> Vassil, I don't think we've made this clear enough: you are *always*
> welcome on any of our calls. We've had a bit of a Winter break, but
> generally the calls are on Tuesdays and Thursdays for whoever can attend

Yes, thank you! There were other factors for me being off the calls,
for instance the features I've been working on were not overlapping
much with what the others were doing. It's also true that the old
times were not that convenient for me, but the current time works out
rather well. If it's also better for David, so much the better.