From "Vassil Dichev" <vdic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Thoughts on building a business around ESME
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:29:55 GMT
Hello all,

Regarding the Twitter "bridge", which aspects are we concerned about?

- receiving a set of twitter messages in a user's timeline.
- posting a set of ESME messages to Twitter.
- integrating Twitter user management with ESME user management somehow.

The first two already work in the hooks & actions branch, even though
some hand-holding in configuring this is still necessary.
Unfortunately, I've had less time for ESME during the holidays than
expected, so it's not yet merged in the apache svn (and it's broken in
the old one).

As for group-private messages, it's certainly a priority if the
feedback I received from colleagues is representative. (Isn't
permissions and private messages the same thing btw?)

Vassil