From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conference calls, skype, etc...friendly remember that everything must happen on this list
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:52:43 GMT

On 6. jan.. 2009, at 14.14, Vassil Dichev wrote:

> Hi Bertrand,
>
>> Sounds good, but it might be good IMHO to send a summary of those
>> calls to the list, to prevent any feeling of things happening behind
>> the scenes - especially later when new people join the project.
>
> Absolutely agree, this transparency sets the right environment for
> cooperation. Actually, I have rarely been present e.g. at the scrum
> calls (won't be able to make it today again, sorry) and was still able
> to participate in development. I think the team is doing a good job of
> communicating (ultimately, that's the goal of ESME as a software
> project), though it might be a challenge in the future.
>
> I will do my best to communicate everything that goes on outside the
> mailing lists here (and I'm confident so will the whole ESME team).

Just to clarify.
We haven't had any proper scrum calls/conference calls since we got
accepted into Apache Incubator.
In average we were two or three people on some calls in December.
The last question on each call was whether or not to write a summary
and post it here.
The nature of the calls were however more personal, so we decided not
to "spam" this mailing list with our meeting minutes.

As soon as there is anything substantial being discussed on the calls,
we will post it here in order for everyone to participate in the
discussion.

- Anne