From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: Big checkin
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:14:38 GMT
Hi Mrinal,

I'm making good progress right now, in that the basic JS-client update
mechanism is working. Today I want to work on bugfixes to the code (it's
pretty rough & ready at the moment), so I hope to be able to check
something in by the end of today. Once that's done, it's open to anyone
with better design skills than mine to improve the UI - I'm just
focusing on the JS-based Comet update technology.

Cheers,
Darren