From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: January Apache Incubator Report
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:54:41 GMT
Vassil, I don't think we've made this clear enough: you are *always*
welcome on any of our calls. We've had a bit of a Winter break, but
generally the calls are on Tuesdays and Thursdays for whoever can attend
(which varies week by week).  I normally make my SAP Connect room and
conference line available.

I will post more details closer to the time.

Cheers,
Darren