From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Thoughts on building a business around ESME
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:26:21 GMT
Agreed. Top of my list right now is replacing/augmenting the OpenID
authentication with J2EE-based authentication (which would then allow
easy integration of directory servers, etc.), as a first step towards
implementing further authorisation options.

- Darren

Hirsch, Richard wrote:
>> Along with this, of course, we need to implement the personal/group/local/global
permissions model.

> If you look at Mike's blog, you will see that he also thinks this sort of access control
is critical. I agree and I think it should be on the top of our feature list.