From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: ...about requirements collection for David work packages
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2009 12:55:30 GMT
I commented on Daniel's initial thoughts at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-4 and on of the things that
came up was the need to work on an ESME Kernel API for plugins to use.

I thought that a Wiki would be the best place to collaborate on this -
does anyone know if there is an appropriate Wiki space at Apache that we
can use for this kind of collaboration (a Confluence instance,
perhaps)?  The Incubator wiki seems to be dominated by Proposals &
Reports, so is probably not appropriate for this sort of thing.

Cheers,
Darren