From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: ESMEMailet: send eMails to ESME - first user & Install guide published
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 07:44:24 GMT
>i think we may share interests in common - some of
I'd be curious to hear what these interests are? Why don't you start a new thread?

>is the code coming to apache?
Not yet. It is currently being moved to the Google Code rep.  It isn't part of the ESME core,
so it is currently located in the external rep.

>what did you want to do with JMS?
I'd like to have the ability to send an ESME message and have a bot pass it to via JMS to
other applications. I see JMS integration as another way to bring ESME into the current enterprise
application landscape. If this integration is already part of james, I don't want to reinvent
the wheel but re-use existing Apache-based functionality as much as possible.

>BTW perhaps http://blog.esme.us/ should be added to www.planetapache.org
To whom must we talk to be added to the planetapache blog?

D.