From "Daniel Koller" <dakol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Thoughts on building a business around ESME
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:20:20 GMT
Hi all,

some comments regarding the ESME-/Twitter-Bridge:

- yes, we can do that: but we have to have to provide a simple and visible
separation for the enduser to tell him "what are you going to post where".
We have also to make sure that information which is in the company does not
go out to twitter unintentionally, because somebody did not see the
difference in the UI.

- A consistent user naming between Twitter and ESME is possible, but it does
not have to be in the user names directly (think e.g. of a TwitterPoster
Plugin, which sends messages with a defined user account information) --> my
remark targets scenarios, where companies still have a hard time to
consolidate all the identity information, which is in the field, coming from
different existing applications. My company e.g. gives everybody livelong ID
(8-characters, letters and numbers, starting with "Z"), which does not
change. This ID is used to identify user accounts of the same person in all
application systems. This should not be a contradiction to a simple
Twitter/ESME setup.

Kind regards,

Daniel

--