From "Daniel Koller" <dakol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ESMEMailet: send eMails to ESME - first user & Install guide published
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:00:08 GMT
Good morning,

the question regarding message contents and tags was not so much related to
the technical options, but more to the usability: where would the enduser
expect to put tags for an ESME message (when he sends an email message)?

Regarding the access for systems: I think it comes down to create a user
account and a valid token next to the regular registration/openid process.
This might be a topic for an ESME admin interface or the REST interface (a
method to be called by privileged users).

Kind regards,

Daniel

--
---