From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Web UI options
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:47:47 GMT
The votes so far:

* Create an intermediary UI
+1

* Skip the intermediary Web UI and concentrate on the "BillF" UI?
+5

Bill suggested this, so I would like to add this to the vote. (and
cast my vote for this suggestion)
o On the other hand, if the UI code (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)
would have to be redone from scratch, then maybe we can create an
interim UI that is also the first step in the evolution of the "BillF"
UI, and pursue both goals with one action.

The UI code will have to be redone from scratch, as the old/Mrinal's
UI code still contains Kirsten's graphics.

- Anne