From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Okay... the server code is ready to be committed
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:07:53 GMT
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Darren Hague <dhague@fortybeans.com>wrote:

> Great stuff, David - thanks.
>
> David Pollak wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> I've finished the ESME code cleanup.  The net result is that the ESME
>> server
>> no longer works. :-)
>>
>> Okay... all the messages are rendered via non-existent JavaScript
>> functions,
>> so the messages don't get updated.  This needs to be fixed.
>>

> I think Mrinal wanted to pick this up, but if I get time before he looks at
> it then I'll give it a go.

No worries.  I think the JSON representation of the messages is going to
need some cleanup.  Right now, it's pretty raw.  There's no way to retrieve
user info, etc.  I'd suggest looking at it and we'll put together a list of
enhancements.

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp