From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Okay... the server code is ready to be committed
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 01:24:22 GMT
Folks,

I've finished the ESME code cleanup.  The net result is that the ESME server
no longer works. :-)

Okay... all the messages are rendered via non-existent JavaScript functions,
so the messages don't get updated.  This needs to be fixed.

I've also simplified the layout and generally made the site more ugly in
anticipation of the "Clean Up Crew" making things look better.

In general, I'm at a good cut-over point.  How and where should I commit the
new code?

Thanks,

David

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us