From "Anne Kathrine Petteroe" <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ESME-dev] The ESME to-do list
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:32:59 GMT
Hi all,
thank you all of you for making this possible!

I am sorry for being so quiet for so many weeks, not participating in the
discussions on the various ESME groups. I have only been able to join the
scrum calls, and because usually it is only Darren, Dick and me on the calls
these days, my updates hasn't really reached the rest of the group.

I have had a couple of very nice talks with my company the last couple of
weeks, and they might invest some money next year to make ESME grow
(faster). What I for instance didn't know is that Pearl is a company which
could put ESME on SAP's EcoHub. If that is something we would like to do is
something we still have to discuss, but at least the option is there.

Furthermore I have started working on a message map together with Dick. (and
several other friends)
- and I have started preparing texts about vision, ideas, useful information
which will go on http://blog.esme.us for those who would like to know more.
(transforming the blog into a CMS light)

Best,
Anne