From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: The ESME to-do list
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:51:41 GMT
Dick,

I assume you mean "fleshing out", not "flushing out"? ;-)

- Darren

P.S. Wow - Hypercard. I only got to play with it the once, and then
started advocating the use of hypertext to everyone. Imagine if we could
have hypercards linking to other hypercards on remote systems - we could
create some kind of global information mesh, a "world-wide web" if you
will...

Sorry. 1991 flashback there. I get them all the time...

Hirsch, Richard wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Thanks for your offer. This is great news. Everyone who has seen your UI design really
likes it.  I'd like to suggest flushing out the design you started (there are still some parts
missing) and using that as the basis for the new web client.