From "Mrinal Wadhwa" <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [esmeproject:2393] The ESME to-do list
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:43:39 GMT
I'd like to continue owning the the Flex/AIR desktop client and the Web
interface

The Web UI code needs some considerable rethinking based on 1. More
flexibility because of better MVC separation in the latest code   2. All the
feedback we ave received from Bill Fernandez and others.

Thanks
Mrinal
_
http://www.mrinalwadhwa.com