From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject Stax - Java Apps in the Amazon Cloud - ESME Server?
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:19:25 GMT
I just signed up for the Stax beta (http://www.stax.net/ <http://www.stax.net/> ) - "The
fastest way for developers to build,
manage and scale Java applications on EC2" as a possible way to have an ESME server running
in the Amazon cloud. It looks very easy to set up and is Tomcat-based (at least locally).
Don't know about proxy-settings which could be a problem for the OpenID login but it all looks
like it should be pretty straight-forward.

Once I get into the Beta-Problem, I'll create an ESME server and see what happens. I like
the idea of having ESME in the cloud, because we could easily do performance tests to see
what the application is really capable of.

D.