From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: The ESME to-do list
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 06:59:01 GMT
Bill,

Thanks for your offer. This is great news. Everyone who has seen your UI design really likes
it.  I'd like to suggest flushing out the design you started (there are still some parts missing)
and using that as the basis for the new web client.

D.

________________________________

From: Bill Fernandez [mailto:bill@billfernandez.com]
Sent: Tue 12/16/2008 06:39
To: David Pollak
Cc: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org; Bill Fernandez
Subject: Re: The ESME to-do list

David--

I would think that I'd be able to work on the web-based user
interface architecture for ESME, as well as developing concepts and
rules, etc. for functionality like federations, access control,
pools, actions, etc.

I have experience with designing rapid application development
environments (for example I WAS the UI designer on the HyperCard
project at Apple),  access control models, working with data
repositories (I was the first UI Architect at Documentum), and other
relevant areas.

Depending upon the circumstances I might also be able to code user
interfaces in HTML and CSS, and do visual design.

Although I have programmed in the past, and have dabbled a bit with
JavaScript and PHP, you should not count on me for any programming.

Does this help?

--Bill