From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Okay... the server code is ready to be committed
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 04:42:56 GMT
>In general, I'm at a good cut-over point.  How and where should I commit the new code?

Our svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/ <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/>

Unless you are already a committer, you can't commit code directly to apache svn. Have you
submitted your CLA yet?

You might be able to get the source code into svn via a Patch to Jira.

Otherwise, I think a mentor must help us.
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/>

D.