From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject ESME Website for Apache
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:12:18 GMT
Right now, our Apache Incubator site is empty:http://incubator.apache.org/esme/

I'm pretty far on a first cut for an Apache Forrest-based version for this web site. I've
collected data from all the various sources and have used this as a foundation for the site.
Since I can't create the actual site via the apache svn (since I'm not a committer - yet),
I'm going to a screencam to show everybody what it looks like.

I'll probably post the screencam today, so that people can take a look at it.

If you want to see what the structure and approximate layout is going to be, take a look at
the Apache Imperius site: http://incubator.apache.org/imperius/index.html

By the way, Forrest is very cool and very easy to use

D.