From "Daniel Koller" <dakol...@googlemail.com>
Subject ...about requirements collection for David work packages
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:41:22 GMT
Hi all,

as a part to start on the listed work packages I would like to put down some
requirements regarding the topic

"...Internal APIs and plugin mechanism.  ESME needs a way for external code
to be plugged into it beyond what's available via REST.  This might include
mechanisms for authentication/authorization, hooks into message routing and
access control, etc.  I expect that the internal API/plugin mechanism will
lead to commercial ESME plugins that will allow a commercial ecosystem
toevolve around
ESME..."
,...as there already some requirements going around in my head.

Some questions:
- Is it ok to start collecting requirements now, (or anything planned before
that), and
- Are there any standards to be kept in mind? (e.g. one set of requirements
for all work packages?)

Kind regards,

Daniel

--