From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Add one table from a different schema
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:01:27 GMT
Correct.

Finding good names for classes, methods and properties to me is one of the most challenging
tasks in software engineering.
On "Open" the driver may perform tasks on the database, but it's really up to the driver.

One thing I regret is the name of the DBDatabaseDriver class. I'd now rather call it DBDatabaseHandler.
But in the end it's just a name and changing that now is not worth the hassle.

Regards
Rainer