From Ben Ng <cnj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting Chinese character record to DB
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 01:50:08 GMT
Dear Francis,

I am now using MS SQL Server 2008. I have tried two JDBC drivers. Both are
fail to store Chinese character without prepared statements.
1) net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver (jtds-1.2.jar)
2) com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver (sqljdbc4.jar latest
version)

Collation of the database is SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS and the field is
a NVARCHAR.
Hope that those information can be helpful to you. Thanks

Best wishes,
Ben