From exxos <hat...@gmail.com>
Subject LIMIT implemented since 2.0.7 but what about SKIP ?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:40:33 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that since the version 2.0.7, you added the feature "limit" to
allow controling the number of row that a query can return.
But, now I would like to know about the feature "skip" to skip a number of
row? This is a feature offered mainly by MySQL but really usefull and
popular and probably common to all others Database engines.

For example, to skip the 10 first rows but keep the limit to 100.

SELECT * FROM table LIMIT 10,100

Could you please advise ?

Regards,
exxos.