From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Serialization of EmpireException
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:05:36 GMT
Hi Eike,

I have had a closer look and I fully agree with you.
We should make everyhing serializeable that is derived from ErrorObject, like this:

public abstract class ErrorObject implements Serializable, ErrorInfo {
    private static final long serialVersionUID = ....;

Also we would need to give every class its own serialVersionUID.

Eike, since you came up with this, would you like to change that yourself and send us a patch?

You have already donnated that Spring example to us in February 2010 which was very helpful
and you are certainly one of the regulars on this list. We appreciate your contributions very
much and also your suggestions for improvement. If there is anything more we can do, please
let us know.

Regards
Rainer