From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: how to use bigint integers
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:01:17 GMT
Hi Eike,

your suggested solution is exactly the one I would recommend.
(Besides I would suggest to make the condition "size>=8" rather than "size==8")

I cannot test postgre SQL, but if you send us your implementation of appendColumnDesc we will
check it and change our implementation accordingly.

Thanks and regards,
Rainer