From exxos <hat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing SQL without the exceptions capability, to track SQL issues.
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 08:35:42 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for you anwser. I will have a look to this runtime configuration.

But, juste a confirmation, I'm not able to see in the signature of the
methods the "throw" declaration.
Normally, when a method potentially returns an exception, this is mentionned
in its signature.

My question is, if I enable the exceptions using
"ErrorObject.setExceptionsEnabled(true)", does this mean that executeSQL()
will now return exceptions?
Which exception is suposed to be thrown? "Exception" object?

Regards,
exxos.